dimecres, 9 de desembre del 2009

Daily Routines

I wake up at sevent o'clock ,but I'm very tired.At half past sevent, I get up and I go to have a shower.Then, I get dressed,and I go to have breakfast.At quarter to eight, I go to the bus stop,for go to the highschool.Wen I arrive to the highschool,I tolked with my friends and then go to the first class of the day.at quarter past eleven finished the treth class.At quarter to twelbwe start the fourth class.and at hlaf past one go to have lunch.
At three o'clock sarted the sixth class and finished school at five o'clock.
Then I rweturn to Campdevànol, and I do my homework, and then I go with my friends to Ripoll for walking and tolking about ebrityng.
At ten o'clock I have dinner and then I go to my room on the PC and then I go to bed and I sleep.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada